Monday, April 20, 2015

What About My Masterpiece

So far I have one Masterpiece almost done all we have left to do is put either a scrapbook or slideshow together of all the videos and pictures me Hannah and Judith took from our time we spent at the Boys and Girls Club over Spring Break. The first day we all played soccer, baseball, and basketball with the kids in the gym which was really fun and I broke a sweat. All the kids wanted us on their teams and it was nice interacting with them and being able to play with them and see them smile when we would guard them,try to steal the ball, or try to get past them. The next day we had an arts and crafts day which we made fashion outfits out of newspapers, which was an activity I got from and ASB event. It was a pretty cool experience being able to be looked up to and having the little kids all want your help because you made something that looked cool.The next day we played games which the kids seemed to enjoy, especially the one game where we made towers out of straws. So the three of us split our time into taking a day and doing an activity that favored things that we all liked seperatley but also enjoy doing together.
This masterpiece made me appreciate Hannah and Judith and the admiration they have for kids and helped me realize that there is other activities out there that can be worth my time rather than just going to do random things with my friends. I can be spending my time being a role model to younger kinds and try to influence their lives in a positive light while they're influencing mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment