Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Masterpiece Progression

For my masterpiece, I'm actually taking on two different pieces. One is with the Boys and Girls Club of Santa Maria with my friends Hannah and Judith and the other is my own personal fashion blog. Originally I was just going to do my fashion blog and figure out something else related to the career that I want to go into. Then Hannah had asked if I wanted to be a part of her and Judith's masterpiece project and of course I couldn't say no! I'll be able to spend time with my friends while doing something that I love to do. So what we'll be doing is going to the Boys and Girls Club over Spring Break for three days for two hours each day and we'll each coordinate an activity with the profession we want to go into, but make it fun for the kids to enjoy. So I'll be doing a crafty fashion related activity, while Judith will be doing arts and crafts, and Hannah will be doing a little soccer camp. So I'm looking forward to working with the kids and my friends and being able to get involved with the community while creating memories for my last Spring Break of High School. Then for my personal masterpiece I'll be setting up my Fashion blog that showcases fashion tips, fashion inspirations, my personal styling pictures, and other style and fashion related content that I come up with. Once I get it started, I want to try to post something everyday til the end of the year especially, but hopefully I can continue this blog throughout college and gain a group of followers that like my personal insight into my fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment