Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hacking My Education

This semester is my final semester in high school...EVER!Its honestly kind of scary not knowing what's coming next but I intend to try to live out the rest of my high school career the best I can with a positive and patient attitude. Even though I feel like this semester is going to kick my but, I need to make sure to stay on top of things and not start winding down just yet. In this class especially I'm kind of excited for our big ideas and masterpieces that everybody comes up with to be shared!Mine personally will be something I enjoy a lot and is the career I want to go into, which is fashion. So I'm anxious to see what kind of project I present and how it all comes out in the end. I know we will have other English assignments like reading and writing,which are not necessarily my favorite but I look forward to getting involved more with my masterpiece and big idea. I also expect to hopefully stay on track with my other assignments and try not to stress so much about the assignments and just do them with ease and try to produce quality work that portrays me as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment