Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Break Homework

My Big Idea: I  had different ideas and I haven't chosen one just heat but I was thinking of possibly doing a fashion show where I can style the models or just the people I get and have other people with their big ideas get involved in some way if their ideas coincide with mine in different aspects such as music or the layout of it or just whatever other work it takes that goes into a a fashion show or I was just going to find some students who wouldn't mind helping me out and letting me style them in different looks and I would showcase that to the class along with a blog that I would make up that included outfits that I wear or other people that I style with a little description of that look and also include my own inspirations and other little fashion tips!
Other Big Ideas: Okay so mine is spreading better quality Medicare to countries and places over the world who are scarce of it. To do this I am going to speak to teachers, doctors, professors, etc in search for help, links to success, etc. - Stevie
So I kinda have been rethinking my masterpiece but there are two roads I could go down that I am interested in I guess. So the first one is setting up a clinic for a week or so where I go into a hospital and help out the patients. I don't know if it will be cancer patients or I guess just any patients in allowed to visit and I want to get a group of kids together to do it. This came from the idea of disformations or asymmetry on face or sorts of the body that people are drawn to look at and it makes the people with those things feel bad and. So I want to give those people self confidence or just a memory of someone who looked at the words and stories they told rather than what they looked like. Number 2 is going along more reaserch and the idea behind how we change ourselves to have the same characteristics as the people we hang around? Still developing that concept haha - Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment